- All in one back stretcher, posture corrector, and lumbar pain relief device.
- Designed to make stretching your back easy, safe, comfortable, and enjoyable, it is a preventive care device for your spine.
- Just fix it to the one that suits you the most, lay it on the floor for you to stretch when you have a rest or even put it on a chair when you're sitting for long hours!
- A simple and passive way to gently stretch your entire back, helping to eliminate the source of your lumbar back pain and restore your natural back curve.
- Provides back pain relief by lengthening muscles that have been tightened over time.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When lying down on this back stretcher, gravity allows the front of your body to effortlessly stretch out and upwards, and the surrounding muscles start to relax, gently decompressing the discs in your vertebrae, realigning the spine, relieving tension and pain. You'll be amazed by how good you feel after just one use!
As you get more advanced and flexible, you can adjust the curve on the arch to a more advanced setting, and in no time, you'll be walking taller, and with more confidence as your posture will improve.
Why you should use it?
The Back Stretcher is designed to make stretching your back easy, safe, affordable, and enjoyable. lumbar support, spine stretcher, relax your back. Our Back Stretcher easy to use home treatment for spine problems, preventive care device for your spine, multi-level adjustment arch for greater reach.
Compact in design & portable - can fit nicely in luggage. High quality & durable materials. It is being used to help: relieve chronic back pain correct postural imbalances restore the natural curvature of the back to improve flexibility in shoulder and back muscle. Made of very tough ABS plastic, the Magic Back lumbar support features 3 different settings to fully stretch and relieve pain in the lower back. Simply use for 5 minutes, twice a day for optimum results.
Stretch your back with this chiropractic lumbar stretcher. It is affordable and easy to use. Lay the spine stretcher flat on the ground and lie on it. The curve on the back stretcher is designed to flex and stretch your muscles without the risk of injury. It eliminates unwanted tension. It is great for those with chronic back pain, stiffness, or from sitting all day.
You can lay on it but you can also use it for back support while you sit. It can be also be used in your car or office. It has built-in straps to attach to a seat. Its dual function allows it to turn into a lumbar support chair or lumbar support for car. Our back stretcher has 4 adjustable to create the lumbar curve that is ideal for you. High-quality construction makes it durable yet lightweight making it easy to travel with.